Roger Marsh is a content producer for regional and network broadcasts – entertainment and news. He has worked with production companies in various stages of production – from start-up to green-lit projects.
Roger specializes in original UFO witness testimony. He provides organized content acquisitions with permissions and rights cleared for witness testimony, images, video, and related art, artifacts or other media needs. Roger has tracked UFO cases and developed a Case of Interest database with two published annual volumes available in print. Roger is generally behind-the-scenes, but appeared in two network shows with UFO content. Highlights listed below.
- Discovery+ network, “UFO Witness” with host Ben Hansen, season one, 2021, appear as guest, episode two. Additionally airing on Travel channel.
- Travel channel, “Paranormal Caught On Camera,” season two, 2019, episode story development and permissions for six segments. Includes video licensing, witness statements and investigator notes.
- A&E, “The Lowe Files,” season 1, episode 2, August 2017, story development and coordinating UFO consultant to match episode investigation off coast of San Diego with host Rob Lowe.
- Travel channel, “Expedition Unknown” with host Josh Gates. October 2017. Developed one-hour episode around an Arkansas crystal mine where UFOs were frequently hovering overhead and beaming lights to and affecting ground level objects.
- History channel, “Hangar 1: The UFO Files,” season two, 2015, 12 episodes, original UFO case story development, worked with writers and final segment production to assure content accuracy. Contributed about 70 percent of the season content.
- Destination America, multi-episode shoot including 2015 season opener, Mysteries and Monsters in America, appeared on-camera to discuss case.
- Travel channel, “The Alaska Triangle,” Pilgrim Operations, Inc. 2015.
- Discovery channel, “Close Encounters,” season two, 2014.
- CNN, “Inside Man,” Case research, multiple episodes for Inside Out Pictures, LLC. 2013.